Workshop: Building Applications with ASP.NET Core
ASP.NET Core is Microsoft’s new cross-platform framework for building web applications and services. In this workshop, we’ll see how to build web applications and web services using .NET Core and ASP.NET MVC 6, and walk through the significant changes to the ASP.NET architecture and feature set.
- Building an HTTP processing pipeline using ASP.NET Middleware
- Configuration, Services, and Dependency Injection
- Creating Controllers with MVC 6
- Display and Edit Models Using Razor Views and Tag Helpers
- Authorize and Authenticate Users with the new Identity Features
- Integrating Front-End Frameworks with NodeJS and npm
- Deploying ASP.NET Core Applications To Production
Who Should Attend:
Developers you want to learn to use ASP.NET Core for building web applications and HTTP APIs.
A working knowledge of C#, HTML, HTTP, and CSS.
Attendees will need to bring a computer with the following software installed:
Visual Studio 2015 (update 3 required), Visual Studio 2017, or Visual Studio Code.